Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,599)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spiders

How do they get their webs right across the garden?? It's like one of those laser beam games getting to the shed without incident right now…

Started by anne barwick

11 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Madeline

Victorian tiles

Hi,  we live on the ladder and have just lifted the floor up and found some lovely victorian tiles. Some of these are in a really poor stat…

Started by LE-newby

12 Sep 11, 2012

recycling feather pillows

I see there was a discussion in July about recycling old duvets and pillows,it seems Haringey wont take them for recycling. I  have 6 old f…

Started by mother hen

2 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Dick Harris

Length of Ladder Roads

Does anyone know the average length of the ladder roads off the top of their head please? I cycled the full length today and am interested…

Started by Karen Alexander

4 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Stainless steel/aluminium supplier local to N4

Bit of a random one, but HoL members seem like a  knowledgeable and eclectic bunch... I'm looking to get some small off-cuts of stainless s…

Started by Gordon Curtis

4 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Gordon Curtis

Does anyone know a Rose Bernie?

I keep getting post for this lady, not always with a return address so would be good to get her mail to her.  Does anyone know if she lives…

Started by Karen Alexander

8 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Karen Alexander

ICT Support

wondering if anyone has run a focus group for general ICT support around the Harringay before?

Started by Bulent Ozlem

1 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Advice on scaffolding next door

The owner of the house next door wants to put up scaffolding to fix his roof, which will need to extend over my house, as the building is t…

Started by Maddy

3 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Antoinette

Kitchen work tops - offcuts

Hello Does anyone know where sells offcuts of kitchen work tops? many thanks Sally

Started by Salsa

2 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Salsa

Area of a house

Does anyone know off the top of their heads what the average/approximate area of the ground floor of a typical Harringay three-bed house is…

Started by Maddy

4 Aug 17, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service