Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,602)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have you got a spare 5 minutes to participate in a psychology study?

I realise that, at this time of year, participating in a psychology study is likely to come at the bottom of a very long list of priorities…

Started by Jo

3 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Jo

Swan stuck in New River

Walking along New River today between Hampden Road and where it goes under Wightman Road we found a swan, quite distressed,s stuck in the w…

Started by Charlotte

13 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Geoff

Is 'One Up' charity collection legit?

Some guys have just knocked on my door with a charity tin collecting for "One Up', does anyone know if they are legitimate charity?

Started by maggie

7 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by maggie

Best Mince Pies & Xmas Pud?

Where's the best place to buy mince pies and Xmas pud? Or does anyone have a killer recipe for either item? (And while I'm on it, just what…

Started by Andrew Stillman

3 Dec 16, 2012

Government agencies and data protection: Are you having trouble getting them to talk to you about your case?

Earlier this week two people in as many days told me that they had been having problems with the tax and the benefits authorities, but that…

Started by David Schmitz

2 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Can anyone help with my psychology research?

Are there any kind people out there who can help me meet my psychology deadline by participating in my study? I need guinea pigs willing to…

Started by Jo

4 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Jo

Does anyone know where Rosie Bernie lives please?

I am still getting mail and christmas cards for this lady.  I believe she lives on Wightman Road.  If anyone knows where she lives would th…

Started by Karen Alexander

0 Dec 10, 2012

Mistletoe and Holly

(My second where question of the day!) Where's best to get mistletoe and holly. I'm guessing that it's frowned on to go and pick it, but ar…

Started by Andrew Stillman

1 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Free PDF editor for MAC OS X?

This is a question. Does anybody knows a free software for editing PDF files in Mac?

Started by Marek

5 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

TV probs= any ideas

so basically I have been fine since the change over, 2 tvs working fine on digital box, But last night my main tv said no reception- check…

Started by tigha

3 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by John D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service