Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay Online (391)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Changing site name: I vote for the ''COMMUNITY''!!

Hi all There's a rear guard action to delete the word ''COMMUNITY'' from this community site. This seems to me rather bizarre since the ve…

Started by matt

25 Feb 15, 2008

Site Protocols & Site Moderation

A number of members have written to me recently about the possibility of establishing some clear site protocols – what goes and what doesn'…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 14, 2008

Apologies for the Downtime Yesterday

Sorry about yesterday folks. Thnakfully, it's a rare occurrence. But it can be frustrating. Thanks for your patience and continued support.…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 13, 2008

New Member Search Box on Main Page

To help you quickly locate your friends on this site or people by location, a member search panel has been added on the left-hand side of t…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 21, 2008

Housing hunters/offerers

Thought it would be useful to have a space where local people could advertise that they're looking for and/or offering flats and houses for…

Started by Lauren W

1 Jan 20, 2008
Reply by Lauren W

How Busy is this Site?

This site started in the middle of July 2007. Site statistics for the second quarter of operation show the following: - From October 1st…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 15, 2007

Site Stats for the first 3 months

The site was established in July 2007 and fully operational from the start of August. Below are some statistics on the site’s usage during…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 11, 2007

External Links on this Site will now open in a New Window

To ease navigation, external links in this site will now open in a new window. You may occasionally find the link blocked by your pop-up bl…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Oct 25, 2007

It's Ava an Avatar Week!

If you don't yet have an Avatar (the picture on your profile), why not use a favourite photo you already have or search Google images for a…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Oct 24, 2007

Not sure if this is one of the new features Ning has snuck in........

.........or whether it's always been there and I just haven't noticed it. But today I discovered that the Members page is searchable throug…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 10, 2007

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service