Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay Online (392)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introducing your New Site Bear

Site Admin for this site has previously gone under the catchy name of HCWAdmin. As part of the forthcoming site rebrand, I've taken on a n…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Feb 19, 2008
Reply by StephenBln

Changing site name: I vote for the ''COMMUNITY''!!

Hi all There's a rear guard action to delete the word ''COMMUNITY'' from this community site. This seems to me rather bizarre since the ve…

Started by matt

25 Feb 15, 2008

Site Protocols & Site Moderation

A number of members have written to me recently about the possibility of establishing some clear site protocols – what goes and what doesn'…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 14, 2008

Apologies for the Downtime Yesterday

Sorry about yesterday folks. Thnakfully, it's a rare occurrence. But it can be frustrating. Thanks for your patience and continued support.…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 13, 2008

New Member Search Box on Main Page

To help you quickly locate your friends on this site or people by location, a member search panel has been added on the left-hand side of t…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 21, 2008

Housing hunters/offerers

Thought it would be useful to have a space where local people could advertise that they're looking for and/or offering flats and houses for…

Started by Lauren W

1 Jan 20, 2008
Reply by Lauren W

How Busy is this Site?

This site started in the middle of July 2007. Site statistics for the second quarter of operation show the following: - From October 1st…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 15, 2007

Site Stats for the first 3 months

The site was established in July 2007 and fully operational from the start of August. Below are some statistics on the site’s usage during…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 11, 2007

External Links on this Site will now open in a New Window

To ease navigation, external links in this site will now open in a new window. You may occasionally find the link blocked by your pop-up bl…

0 Oct 25, 2007

It's Ava an Avatar Week!

If you don't yet have an Avatar (the picture on your profile), why not use a favourite photo you already have or search Google images for a…

0 Oct 24, 2007

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service