Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Update: Lots of people have volunteered, so we'll all be out at 10am Sunday. My number is 07766 990123 if you need to get salt or any other problems.

Update 2: A huge thank you to all the volunteers who came out yesterday to clear the snow. We've done a fab job.

If you've walked up or down it recently you'll know that the passage is an absolute ice rink at the moment. We're not going to get any help from the council to fix it, so I'd like to get a bunch of volunteers to commit to coming out on Sunday at 10am to clear part of the passage.

There were a bunch of Ladder Dads who committed tonight, so if you'd like to join us on Sunday morning to help clear a part of passage so we can all use it to get to work, school or the shops then sign up below.

Just say which bit (e.g. Hewitt to Seymour) you'd like to work on, and we'll all meet out there around 10 am on Sunday.

Bring salt, shovels and any sand/grit you might have, and let's all make the passage a little bit safer.

I know that together we can make a difference - so let's do it.

Tags for Forum Posts: get involved, grit, ice, passage, snow, winter

Views: 679

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We also got a mention in the Haringey Advertiser here on page 4.

Headline is us, but most of the article not about the clear up!
Well done again Malcolm. Copy of the article attached for ease of reading
Attachments:

Just done a stretch of St. Ann's Road and there are a couple of other people doing bits near their houses as far as I can see.

People are driving down St Ann's like maniacs (as usual) though, despite the slippery conditions.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service