Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Report a Problem form now includes section to report info for enforcement officers

Doing my usual Monday morning round of rubbish reporting (folk tend to move house more at the weekend, I think and all the unwanted stuff gets left for the unofficial rubbish pick up - lucky there are curtaintwitchers community heroes like me to get it reported eh? anyway I digress) when I noticed a new feature on the report a problem form on the Haringey website.

This section has appeared:

Haringey Council's Street Enforcement Officers investigate dumped rubbish with the intention of prosecuting those involved in this anti social and criminal behaviour.

Do you have any information about who dumped this rubbish that will help with our investigation? *

If Yes - Please provide us with as much information as possible that will help us with our investigation:

This is a very welcome addition. As community volunteers, we often commented on the fact there seemed little sharing of info between clean up and enforcement. Most of the time we don't see the swine who treat our streets so disrespectfully but if we do, the council have made it just a bit easier to get the info to the right place, (I hope)

Tags for Forum Posts: Haringey Council, haringey council website, report a problem

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

At the Haringey 'Going Green' conference on Saturday we were told that every ward has a named street enforcement officer. Does anyone know the name of the officer in Harringay?
any update on contact details for Geraldo?
Geraldo and Maria have a support officer who deals with emails and paperwork. You can mail her at Noshaba.Shah@haringey.gov.uk .
is Maria also on Harringay ward?
No Maria is responsible for St Ann's

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service