Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Haringey Council' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Conversation with Rev Paul Nicolson

HoL members have heard about Paul Nicolson - the "retired" Church of England minister who now lives in Tottenham and who has been asking Ha…

Started by Alan Stanton

11 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Michael Anderson

Haringey Green Party calls for transparency on the plans for Hornsey Town Hall

Haringey Green Party calls for transparency on the plans for Hornsey Town Hall and the area surrounding it and condemns the Council's secre…

Started by Martina Weitsch

2 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by John McMullan

Yet another Sevacare scandal in which our Council is implicated in paying half the minimum wage

BBC: 'Seventeen care workers are alleging failure to be paid the minimum wage in the sector's biggest ever legal claim.' Some of the care w…

Started by Chris Setz

13 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Chris Setz

Leaf Blowers - unnecessary noise/petrol fumes pollution?

The Guardian's Lucy Mangan writes (in today's Daily Telegraph, Saturday 17 Oct. 2015)-: "Leaf-blowers and leaf-blowing drive me mad for man…

Started by Eddie

7 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Eddie

Council Childrens Officer sacked

A SENIOR officer of Haringey Children Services – until two years ago – has been sacked from another Borough: BBC: Reading Borough Council s…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Nov 6, 2015

More large events in Finsbury Park in 2015onwards - last day of consultation

The Council is consulting on its three year plan and budget priorities. Among these (under priority 3) is an explicit plan "to increase inc…

Started by Churros

1 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Mike

Bad news folks. The Making the Difference bid failed :(

Have just received a letter informing me that we will not be getting any of the Haringey gold reserves for the following reason; "The Coun…

Started by Liz

38 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Anette

Council Report a Problem form now includes section to report info for enforcement officers

Doing my usual Monday morning round of rubbish reporting (folk tend to move house more at the weekend, I think and all the unwanted stuff g…

Started by Liz

6 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Haringey council has a Flickr Stream (sort of)

Nice to see that Haringey Council now has a photostream started about 2 months ago, including a lovely little set of Harringay Festival pic…

Started by Liz

3 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Liz

Fancy casting an eye over the Council's accounts?

If you fancy seeing for yourself just what they did with your tax millions, apart from losing a big chunk of it down the back of an Iceland…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 14, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service