Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'haringey council website' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Great response from Council on e-petition system

There were a number of comments on this post and others about the low support for the Haringey Friends petition on cuts to spending on park…

Started by Hugh

5 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by Adrian Hackney

Top rating for Haringey Council website

Haringey’s website has been ranked in the top five per cent of all council websites in the UK. The recently improved website earned a four-…

Started by HoL Site Admin

17 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Haringey Council's Website "Better than Most"

This from Haringey's increasingly self-congratulatory website: Haringey website makes London top ten www.haringey.gov.uk is one of the to…

Started by Hugh

11 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Alan Stanton shortlisted for Online Councillor of the Year Award

Congratulations to Tottenham Councillor Alan Stanton who has been shortlisted in this year's Councillor Achievement Awards. Whilst I'm sur…

Started by Hugh

29 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

Haringey's new website - what do you think?

Haringey Council have recently launched a new website. I've had a very quick look and it does look clearer than it's predecesor, but I've n…

Started by Hugh

13 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Paying online for parking permits and printing them out yourself

Has anyone else done this? I did it last night and printed the permit out - but it looks so crappy in B&W that I'm nervous the wardens…

Started by Alison P

14 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by mrs finch

Haringey Council cited as top five spender for web redesigns

A story in the Telegraph this morning picked up the issue of councils spending large sums on website redesigns. A redesign and revamp of t…

Started by Hugh

34 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Omotn

Harringay Online as traffic source for Haringey Council Website

En passant......... Stats from Haringey Council show that Harringay Online is now a ranking traffic source for the Council website. Of th…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jul 22, 2010

Council Report a Problem form now includes section to report info for enforcement officers

Doing my usual Monday morning round of rubbish reporting (folk tend to move house more at the weekend, I think and all the unwanted stuff g…

Started by Liz

6 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Haringey Council website 'Report a Problem' form fixed

As you probably know, if you have any sort of problem, relating to your street or road, most of them can be reported via the Report a Probl…

Started by Liz

2 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service