Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

We're looking for residents who would like to demonstrate / teach a special skill at this event, it could be anything like dancing, arts & crafts etc.
If you feel you have something you would like to show / teach other residents then please get in touch. It would also be a great opportunity to promote your business if you have one.
Looking forward to hearing from you people out there - don't be shy!

Tags for Forum Posts: entertainment, in, park, party, the

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can I tag on here and ask that if anyone who can do henna painting would like to come along on the 13 th July, please let us know.
Talented people, where are you??
It's easiest to get people if one knows that person already. Also, possibly better to suggest what we are looking for. I think we'll have musicians on the day. I have a few who have said yes. Surely we have local face painters!!; always popular with kidz. Henna painting is a good idea too.
I think what we meant were if there were any salsa/dance teachers, artists, craftspeople, yoga or other healthy things who felt they could give a demonstration (maybe hands on) and at the same time promote their business we would love you to use the party as a way of getting your stuff seen or your classes advertised or whatever. (We already have a local masseur)
We are also interested if someone wants to do stuff for kids but the idea is also to promote /do things for the adults (and we'll corrall the kids in the yurt with a load of finger paints!)
I'll chase up Mike the salsa teacher who does the tuesday class and see if he'll be willing to do a 15min class if not I know someone else who would be willing. we could have alteast 30mins dedicated to salsa music? I kind of like the idea of a strickly ballroom 15min too, any flamingo dancers out there? Jitterbug, cha cha cha...
Mike McKoy who runs the Salsa classes as the Salisbury has agreed to teach a mini lesson a the party. So I think we should have atleast 30mins dedicated to salsa music on the pa system.
Result! Well done Ruthe.
nice one!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service