Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'in' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pub in Finsbury Park

I received a flyer about a petition to object to the "pub in the park", in Finsbury Park next to the athletics track and dog training area.…

Started by TTTH

32 May 11, 2021
Reply by TTTH

Lovely flat to rent in N17

Need to find new caring tenants for my flat, please share if you think you might know a lovely couple who is looking for a lovely home. Thi…

Started by Andrea Carbogno

0 Sep 16, 2020

room to rent

hi i have a room to rent i dongola road tottenham. (N17 6EB) its 425 pcm plus bills of abt 75 to 90 pcm dep on time of year and usage. t…

Started by anthony mckiernan

0 Jul 21, 2020

Help us make a welcoming space for people experiencing homelessness in Haringey

A local charity, All People All Places, has recently opened a new Night Centre at the Cranwood Building, 100 Woodside Avenue, On 17 Octob…

Started by Con

1 Nov 15, 2019
Reply by Sapphireblue

Recomendation for Stained Glass Repairs

Hi I recently made a post asking for recommendations for some one to repair the stained glass windows in my Victorian front door. I did som…

Started by bamako

1 Jul 19, 2019
Reply by JJ B

Small wooden chest of drawers and mirror for sale

Dimensions of slimline wooden chest of drawers 86cm H 58.5cm W 28.5cm D Price £50 Dimensions of mirror including frame  58 cm H 40 cm W 3.…

Started by Alexandra Wright

2 Jul 15, 2019
Reply by Alexandra Wright

Looking for a room to rent in North London From Monday to Friday 's

I am Looking for a room to rent in North London from Monday to Friday during the week as I live in Kent. Would like desk provided, internet…

Started by Gideon Henry

3 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by Jemma

Made in Tottenham - Pop Up Christmas Shop. 14-17 Dec

Already over 25 locals will be stocking the Made in Tottenham - Pop Up!  Be sure to stop by. On Thursday and Friday there will be hot coff…

Started by Tottenham Green Market

0 Dec 7, 2017

Double bedroom available Downhills Park

Hi all I'm letting a double room in a house in Downhills Park area. This is the link to the advert on SpareRoom. Would like to let it to so…

Started by Pat Devereaux

4 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by Pat Devereaux

Vote for your Venue Punters

Time out awards, Local nominees are Jam, Brouhaha, & landmark pub The Salisbury, sadly no Finsbury, could be another category... http:…

Started by matthew cuthbert

2 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by matthew cuthbert

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service