Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'park' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey Council overturn the Licensing Authority decision concerning Krankbrothers in Finsbury Park

As previously reported the Council’s Licensing Sub-Committee refused Krankbrothers application of an additional Friday to be tacked on to a…

Started by Konrad B

2 Mar 29
Reply by Clive Carter

Little Free Library for Seven Sisters

I've been thinking Chestnuts Park might be a great location for a Little Free Library and I'd be totally up for setting one up (and stockin…

Started by Emma

3 Jul 21, 2023
Reply by Sarah

Festival Republic preventing access to Finsbury Park playgrounds

Lots of you will have received a leaflet about the upcoming Festival Republic events in Finsbury Park which includes the map of the festiva…

Started by Donna FT

23 Jul 6, 2022
Reply by Konrad B

Council Commits to lighting in Downhills Park!

Park Lighting Campaign Win! After taking action outside the council office last week, ACORN Tottenham secured a meeting with councillor Mi…

Started by Fredi Gentz

0 Feb 18, 2022

Volleyball in Finsbury Park?

Hello, Does anyone know how the volleyball courts in Finsbury Park operate? I'm an enthusiastic beginner and would join in any sort of turn…

Started by Pete

6 Oct 8, 2019
Reply by Jo Homan

Haringey 150 Years Finsbury Park Ride

I'm a local cycling instructor working in Haringey and local boroughs. I've been closely following the discussions about Wightman Road and…

Started by Cyclista

1 Aug 2, 2019
Reply by Cyclista

Free events celebrating Finsbury Park's 150th anniversary

Finsbury Park is 150 years old this year, and the council has got together with various stakeholders to celebrate the anniversary with a se…

Started by Tris

2 Jul 28, 2019
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Dog poo bins in Downhills Park

A month or two ago they seem to have removed all of the dog poo bins from Downhills Park. They left the sign up where one of them was, so I…

Started by lina

6 Jun 9, 2019
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Do you want more damage done to Ducketts Common?

An event application has been filed with the council to hold a funfair second half of June this year.  We need your support to object to th…

Started by Alec

4 Jun 3, 2019
Reply by Alec

request for raffle prizes- Foodcycle FInsbury Park fundrasising supper club 30 March 2019

Hi all, I am a Harringay local and volunteer as a project leader at the Finsbury Park FoodCycle hub. Foodcycle is a charity that unites an…

Started by A

1 Mar 8, 2019
Reply by rhi

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service