Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'virgin media' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Broadband

Now I dont normally start conspiracy theories but............ For the past three days my broadband (Orange) has been extremely slow and in…

Started by Gill

1 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Justin Guest

Grrrr.....Virgin

I used to sit back and wonder what all the fuss was about with Virgin. I've had them for years from Telewest days and they've always been f…

Started by Hugh

21 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Brenda

Problems with reconnecting my Laptop after a Modem upgrade from Virgin

......had any problems reconnecting your laptop after a new modem installation from Virgin.      My Virgin  internet was running at snail-p…

Started by C-hemp

3 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by rebelrebel

Virgin Broadband service

Is anyone having to reboot their router/modem regularly with Virgin Broadband? We're having to do it at least once a day. I think it may be…

Started by John McMullan

165 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Adedayo Ige

Virgin Broadband again!

Hello,Is anyone having problems with Virgin Broadband?My connectivity light is meant to blink regularly, but at times stays full on or flic…

Started by Oh no: nevermind!

5 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Virgin broadband refund

When my Virgin broadband was intermittent a while back I complained - by email, quick and easy. They promised a "goodwill payment", which I…

Started by Josephine

3 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Virgin Broadband Sunday 31st October 2010

Hi, As you all will know Virign Broadband is down since yesterday lunchtime? (Sunday). Apparently it will be back on at the latest Monday t…

Started by Oh no: nevermind!

16 Nov 18, 2010

Virgin / Blueyonder problems?

Anyone's blueyonder / Virgin email doing strange things?

Started by Hugh

4 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Broadband service - questions

This one goes out to all the techie people who spend time on here - you know who you are. We've had BT Broadband for some time, but we're…

Started by Anna S

4 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Dodgy Virgin request for info email

I just received the following email. If you've received a similar one, right click on the url and you'll see it links you to some organisat…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 20, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service