Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'trees' (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cavendish Road tree

This may already have been posted, but Maren Meinhardt has written a brilliant article on the plight of the Cavendish Road tree in the TLS.…

Started by haf weighton

5 Jun 9, 2017
Reply by Tessa

Save the Cavendish Tree

For those who would like to add their name to the petition to preserve the tree on Cavendish Road, the petition has just gone live. It's he…

Started by Maren Meinhardt

12 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

Beautiful mature street tree in Cavendish Road scheduled for removal -- help!

Coming home from yoga tonight, I noticed, with shock, that the beautiful tree outside no. 42 is scheduled for removal.It's the usual: the t…

Started by Maren Meinhardt

66 May 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

Report Highlights the Benefits London’s Trees Bring to Air Quality

Following on with my street tree theme today, I came across a 2015 report which highlights the benefits that London’s trees bring to air…

Started by Hugh

0 May 14, 2017

Want a Tree on Your Street?

I was at an LCSP meeting last night and Ian Sygrave (the LCSP Chair) mentioned that there was some cash left in a post of money from the wa…

Started by Justin Guest

16 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Michael Anderson

Downhills Park shrub & tree massacre

Went for a walk round Downhills Park today and was shocked to see the massacre of trees and shrubs along the boundary with Downhills Park R…

Started by alex

11 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by JJ B

Northern Ladder Trees for the Chop

From Haringey Council: The Ladder Roads are currently being surveyed as part of the 4yr routine maintenance programme. This is to inform yo…

Started by HoL Site Admin

5 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Chris Setz

Even More Ladder Trees for the Chop

Hot on the heels of last week's notices about trees on the northern part of the Ladder being removed, it' snow the turn of the southern par…

0 Jul 12, 2016

Wightman Tree to be Removed

A tree is being removed from outside 187 Wightman Road (just opposite Hewitt Road) The Council tree officer told Harringay Online:        …

15 May 30, 2016
Reply by John D

Disappearing street trees

The two lime trees at the end of Langham Road & West Green Road have disappeared. They were a natural oasis for wildlife & resident…

Started by Harringay 4eva

27 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service