Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'surveyor' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Structural surveyor

Hi Please can anyone recommend a structural surveyor. I know there are quite a few surveyor recommendations on the forum but not sure if th…

Started by Richard

1 Apr 16
Reply by Bülent

Paul Brettell - party wall surveyor

Hi. Has anyone had any experience with surveyor Paul Brettell? We're having our loft converted. Our neighbours had a bad experience with th…

Started by Rainbow_carnage

10 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Tim Gent

Party Wall Surveyor?

Hi everyone, My neighbours (other side of the semi) are having a loft conversion. I have been advised to get a professionally drafted party…

Started by Joelle Liblinc

6 Oct 23, 2020
Reply by Saima

Looking for a Chartered Surveyor N4

Can anyone reccomend a decent chartered surveyor to do a valuation? Thanks. Nicky .

Started by Nicky

3 Jul 3, 2019
Reply by Nicky

I highly recommend this surveyors company called Appraisal

For an excellent building surveyor call Peter Loizou at Appraisal on 0208 368 6516 or 07878426779 appraisalsurveyors.co.uk. I found him to…

Started by Geraldine B

0 Sep 13, 2018

Surveyor for possible subsidence; builder for ceiling replacement

We have had work done on subsidence three times over the last 15 years or so.  A crack appeared in our sitting room ceiling, and I asked th…

Started by Lindsay

5 Sep 6, 2018
Reply by Lindsay

Surveyor recommendation?

Hiya Can anybody recommend a good local surveyor for a standard flat purchase? Thanks ~ R

Started by Reg

2 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Reg

Surveyor for loft conversion

Hi all I need to find a surveyor for a party wall agreement (for a loft conversion).  Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks C

Started by Caitlin

8 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Mavic Starfish

Need a surveyor for a Homebuyer's report

The clue's in the title: we're looking for a surveyor to carry out a Homebuyer's report and would like a recommendation. I have looked at p…

Started by Michelle

2 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by Michelle

anyone need a structural engineer or party wall surveyor?

Just used Stuart James associates - provide full professional services for any house extension/ conversion. Call Chris on 07762661003. Offi…

Started by Shelley

4 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by W Bromley



© 2021   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service