Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hi everyone,
My neighbours (other side of the semi) are having a loft conversion.

I have been advised to get a professionally drafted party-wall agreement by a qualified surveyor.

Could anyone please recommend a Surveyor specialised in party-wall agreements?

Many thanks,

Tags for Forum Posts: surveyor

Views: 289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

W had to get one last year and we received letters from a few and checked them out - the one we used was very good and professional  - Peter Barry


Good luck

Many thanks Michele

I've used this guy a few times

Colin Rickard | North London Surveyor

Pretty old school but seems decent

Many thanks Andrew

We've used Colin and he's great. Really reasonable fees too.

I highly recommend Paul Brettall. He was a godsend when I had my loft conversion completed. https://www.jordanbrettell.com/party-wall-surveyor-enfield/



© 2021   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service