Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'site allocation plan' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Future of the Hawes and Curtis Site - Cycling Cafe included

We've learned from MAA Architects and the Hadley Property group that plans are afoot for the Hawes and Curtis site. MAA Architects said "…

Started by Hugh

16 Jan 24, 2023
Reply by Don

Haringey's Warehouse Districts Under Threat?

An item at tonight's Council Cabinet meeting has thrown into question the future survival of Haringey's two warehouse districts and the art…

Started by Hugh

481 Oct 28, 2020
Reply by TerryLines

Sainsbury's Harringay to be Replaced with Housing

Today more is emerging about the future of the Arena site. In March last year I took the time to comb through Haringey's 'Site Allocations…

Started by Hugh

72 May 11, 2016
Reply by Anna

Sainsbury's update - will it stay or will it go?

Council's head of strategic planning says the Sainsbury's store at Arena retail park is safe for 5 years. After that members of a pension f…

Started by matt

16 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by michaelw

UPDATE: Huge Swathes of Harringay to be Developed

Further to my post last week, I gritted my teeth last night, put on a brave face and got myself off to the Harringay & St Ann's Area Fo…

Started by Hugh

48 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

Till Monday* to Comment on the Biggest Changes Ever Planned for Harringay

*UPDATE: DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MONDAY - SEE END OF CLIVE CARTER COMMENT BELOW A few weeks ago, I outlined what the site allocations plan wil…

Started by Hugh

26 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Huge Swathes of Harringay Earmarked to 'Accommodate Majority of Development in Borough'

**UPDATE HERE** Last year in looking at the huge development planned in Harringay by Hornsey Station, I did a bit of digging round council…

Started by Hugh

43 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by HoL Site Admin

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service