Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'schools' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thoughts on Greig and Park View

Hello all Further to a separate discussion thread on which we were talking about Heartlands, I thought it might be useful to add a discuss…

Started by Phillipa Leighton-Jones

3 Nov 21, 2012

Chestnuts Nearly New Sale - come and grab a Christmas bargain - 11am 24th Nov

Chestnuts Primary School PSA are having a nearly new sale on the 24th November. There will be a variety of stalls selling good quality near…

Started by JulieB

0 Nov 15, 2012

Secondary School application deadline is 31st October

A quick reminder that if you are applying for a secondary school place for 2013, the deadline is 31st October. Apply online here More info…

Started by Liz

3 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by DrWhams

Calling all Gladesmore Parents

Hi there, Having safetly negotiated the primary school selection issue, I now have to face secondary schools... My son has fallen in love w…

Started by Liza

9 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Carla

North Harringay Primary

The time has come for me this year to apply for a primary school place for my son, I was dreading this moment, as it's seams like a very st…

Started by Hanna

10 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Hanna

School Places for this Autumn 2012. is there a shortage?

There was a flurry of concern* earlier this year, but did everyone get a place in the end? *Link added by site admin

Started by David Barry

14 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Antoinette

Primary School Place Appeal

I am currently preparing my appeal to Haringey Council about the primary school place they allocated to us for my son to start school in Se…

Started by Antoinette

16 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by GillianM

Local school wins PTA-UK fundraising award

Congratulations to local Parent/Staff Association Friends of South Harringay who were winners of Best PTA Fundraising achievement for last…

Started by Liz

7 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by JD

Daily Telegraph reports "Haringey Council bans bangers"

Picture from Wikipedia Hot on the heels of the apparent vote for the quality of Haringey school dinners last week comes the news that Hari…

Started by Hugh

13 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Banned for school dinner photos

A schoolgirl in Scotland has been taken to task by her head for taking photos of her school dinners then rating and blogging them. The se…

Started by Hugh

6 Jun 17, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service