Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'santander cash machines' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Santander ATM opposite The Salisbury tampered with. AGAIN.

Hi all, Second time I've seen this happen to the Santander ATM on Green Lanes (opposite the Salisbury). Card goes in, you're prompted to p…

Started by Anna

17 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by Ian Craine

Police Warn Against Using Santander Cash Machines

The following story was adapted from the Daily Mirror. Take it as you find it. Police have warned bank customers against using Santander ca…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Dominik

How A Distraction Robbery Occurs

My cousin sent me a link to a video on Facetube showing an old man having his card stolen at a cash point. It looks like the thieves ultima…

Started by Justin Guest

3 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Ian Craine

"Lebanese Loop" at Santander On Green Lanes

I believe that I was lucky not to have been the victim of a 'lebanese loop' type fraud at the santander on Green lanes this weekend. It wa…

Started by KatyT

8 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Pembysingsong

Santander hustle

On Maundy Thursday I was hustled out of my Debit Card INSIDE Banco Santander in Wood Green High Road (the old Abbey National not the old Al…

Started by Ian Craine

3 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Cecilia

Beware: Card Skimming in Crouch End

Last night I was unfortunately the victim of card skimming so just wanted to warn everyone. I put my card into the Santander ATM machine on…

Started by Cath English

2 May 11, 2013
Reply by Anette

Attempted robbery at santander cash machine yesterday

My wife had a lucky escape yesterday at the Santander cash machine opposite the Salisbury. It was the middle of the day, and she had our tw…

Started by Hugh D

15 May 1, 2013
Reply by Hugh D

Santander cashpoint has 'stolen' my money again!

I rarely use Santander cashpoint on Green Lanes because it has such a history of problems and I have had to complain before when it has ref…

Started by maggie

2 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by maggie

Cashpoint Scam - Green Lanes Santander Cashpoint Near Post Office

I believe I've just been subject to an unsuccessful Cashpoint scam.  I was stupidly trying to get hold of some cash at 21:45 on a Sunday ev…

Started by Ralph Foster

26 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Dodgy Santander ATM strikes again

A young man was trying to take some cash out this morning when all of a sudden the machine went to a blue screen , displayed SORRY FOR ANY…

Started by LP

5 Aug 4, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service