Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'sainsbury's' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Car park problems at Sainsbury's again

Sounds like things have gone wrong with the traffic at Sainsbury's again. Tweets today: #carparkhell Sainsburys harringay @harringayonlin…

Started by Hugh

62 Oct 15, 2011

Don't park your bike at Sainsbury's

Just had my wheel nicked from Sainsbury's cycle parking area. The CCTV operator inside the shop said they don't record images from that are…

Started by

14 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Haringey Council promise traffic impact asessments for Hornsey Sainsbury's

In a new post on the their website about the 'Sainsbury-led regeneration' of Hornsey High Street, the Council offers the following reassura…

Started by Hugh

2 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Maddy

Dishonest practice or shoddy trading at Sainsbury's?

With times a little tough, my other half has taken to checking whether the multi-buy  discounts that are claimed are applied by Sainsbury's…

Started by JeremyS

25 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by John D

Appalling traffic leaving Sainsbury's and Arena retail park - anyone know what's happening with it?

It took me an hour and 15 minutes to leave Sainsbury's car park today and I had a torrent of abuse from a revolting irate man and witnessed…

Started by Louise Nazeraj

74 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Ruth

Parking Ticket in Sainsbury's Car Park

Some of you bikees are going to love this! A couple of weeks ago I parked slightly over the line in a half-empty Sainsbury's car park. You…

Started by Hugh

13 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Justin Guest

FOUND - way to do your weekly shop at Sainsbury's in one go and still beat the traffic!

With gas prices a topic of urgent concern, it's no wonder bicycle-related innovations are coming fast and furious. There are now several b…

Started by Hugh

15 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

Poor squeezed Harringay. Look what's about to happen. It's not just Wood Green

Poor squeezed Harringay. Look at the huge developments about to happen all around us. These really are all MAJOR developments. It's not jus…

Started by Hugh

3 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by Michael Anderson

Success - Haringey to aid motorists to drive round in circles more easily!!

See the full bag o'laughs on Haringey's website. Not surprised to see Sainsbury's involved with this. The longer they can keep people driv…

Started by Hugh

9 Jun 10, 2008
Reply by BBU

Update on Sainsbury's Traffic

A meeting about the traffic situation at Sainsbury's was held this morning between the local police, council representatives, Sainsbury's,…

Started by Hugh

9 May 31, 2008
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service