Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'road' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Condition of Harringay Station Bridge

This thread reminded me that I've been meaning to ask about this for a while, but kept forgetting by the time I got home.  Has anyone else…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

2 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Play streets in Bristol

Hi, Saturday's Guardian had an interesting article on 'reclaiming the streets for kids', showing what happened in Bristol when some parents…

Started by michaelw

9 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by ant

Sainsbury's Local on West Green Road

Just drove by, and saw to my astonisment that a Sainsburys local will be opening up on West Green Road, between Terront and Etherly Road. S…

Started by Liza

17 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by byl999

I Want To Recommend….a visit to Myddleton Road for anyone who wants to kill a curiosity or for anybody looking to open a business in the area

On my quest to discover places to enjoy eating near where I live, I decided to find The Step café on Myddleton Road and was greeted with a…

Started by Taz Gray

5 May 6, 2012
Reply by Oh no: nevermind!

LAWRENCE ROAD - another plastic box "wonderland"?

Hi people,  Some of you may be all-for the Lawrence Road redevelopment but i am vehemently against.  After viewing BELLWAY'S proposals, i a…

Started by byl999

25 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by byl999

Park View School, introducing ourselves...

Hi fellow members, The school has just signed up to HarringayOnline. We are in West Green, just over half a mile from the top of the Harri…

Started by Park View

3 Mar 19, 2012

Another lost cat on Seymour Road?

I keep seeing this little one around. Does not matter when I come home, this cat's aways around. Quite shy, skinny, and no collar. White ch…

Started by Anette

25 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Anette

Imam killed after morning prayer in Finsbury Park

Cycling home after work last night, forensics in white suits were seen coming out of the Muslim Welfare House on Seven Sisters Road, by Fin…

Started by AnnieH

1 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Yet another missing cat, she's only 7 months and I am going mad!

My kitten went out on Sunday night around 9 pm, and has not been sen since. This is unusual, as she's very keen on her breakfast, and she a…

Started by Anette

36 May 29, 2011
Reply by Hugh

TO LET: N4

Hi,   I have a very good quality property for rent from April 1.  I am interested to hear from people off Harringayonline who would like a…

Started by TTTH

2 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by TTTH

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service