Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'regeneration' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Declared wining and dining in Cannes 2015‏ by Claire Kober and Alan Strickland

We now know a little bit more of the activities of Cllr Claire Kober and Cllr Alan Strickland at MIPIM 2015, in Cannes on 10-13th March. T…

Started by Martin Ball

0 Apr 27, 2015

A 'greener, more sky less towers' future of Tottenham Hale

Below is Section 5 of the Friends of Down Lane Park's response to the recent planning documents consultation. It calls for greater green de…

Started by Martin Ball

0 Apr 8, 2015

Haringey Council reply to official complaint about Park Lane planning consultation

Below is the answer I have received from Haringey Council to my official complaint about the planing consultation event at 163 Park Lane on…

Started by Martin Ball

1 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by John McMullan

Long article on Tottenham in today's Observer

by one Rowan Moore.  He asks a few tricky questions re the blinkers worn by The Kabal, but on the whole seems to like the idea of most of T…

Started by pamish

4 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by JJ B

Probably a top ten LBH spin entry

Squeezing Customer Services into Tottenham Library aka "New plans a boost for libraries" You don't have to make it up. Customer services fr…

Started by pamish

60 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

Haringey Council planning consultation event inadequate in engaging residents

Below is my complaint about the planning consultation event - happening on 11th March at 163 Park Lane N17 - that reminds us how the counci…

Started by Martin Ball

19 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

22 storey tower

Doing re-boot for the post about the possible 22 storey tower as planned for Seven Sisters. There's a pre-planning 'advisory' meeting with…

Started by pamish

17 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by JoeW

Two meetings re That Tower

The 22-storey replacement for Apex House at Seven Sisters Reminder that there's a meeting tonight of the pre-planning offering to the Plann…

Started by pamish

2 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by pamish

complaint about lack of notice for Tottenham Hale information days

Has anybody received notice of information days or events to learn about the Tottenham Hale regeneration plans supposedly happening 16th to…

Started by Martin Ball

0 Mar 9, 2015

The coincidences of Tottenham regeneration

The recent news that John McAslan are doing some design work for the Apex House site that Grainger bought form Haringey Council got me thin…

Started by Martin Ball

27 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by Joe

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service