Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'railway fields' (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If you go down in the woods today...

(well the fields) you're sure of flocks of long-tailed tits, diving baby coots, shy young robins, the air full of butterflies and the hedge…

Started by Liz

4 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Liz

Sunday opening at Railway Fields - starts this weekend

We're pleased to let you know that, thanks to our new team of volunteer Weekend Wardens, we'll be opening up Railway Fields nature reserve…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

2 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by HarringayBirder

Moths in Harringay

It was great to see so many people at our moth ID event at Railway Fields this weekend. Thank you for joining us, and thank you to Michael…

0 Jul 1, 2014

A tranquil moment at Railway Fields

We went in search of the black cap. We heard but didn't see him although there was a glimpse of his missus.  We found tranquillity and newt…

Started by Liz

19 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by ROY BOWKER

Building a des res...for the Railway Fields mini beasts

On such a glorious Saturday as today, there was only place to be in Harringay this morning and that was joining the Friends of Railway Fiel…

Started by Liz

4 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

toddler group at Railway Fields

I wondered if anyone knew if there was a regular toddler group at Railway Fields? I would be really keen to be able to go there regularly…

Started by rolfy

9 May 27, 2013
Reply by rolfy

Harringay Characters: Rhodesia Charlie

"Rhodesia Charlie"   I wandered in to Railway Fields this afternoon and whilst there I met Charlie. "Hello there", he hailed me, "What a fa…

Started by Hugh

4 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Antoinette

Railway Fields Secret Den for local pupils

The Conservation Volunteers Green Gym have been hard at work this week building a secret den in Railway Fields to help children learn about…

Started by Liz

0 May 28, 2012

http://www.harringayonline.com/video/today-trees-in-railway-fields

Check out this footage of Faye (Chair of Friends of Railway Fields) and Luke (BTCV Harringay) talking about the new buckthorn @ Railway Fie…

0 Feb 20, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service