Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'pub' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where and when are the best pub quizzes in Harringay?

Hi Everyone, Please could you give me your recommendations for pub quizzes in Harringay or nearby? The only one I've been to is the one at…

Started by Haringey Cat

8 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Philip

Part-time bar/server positions available at the Three Compasses, High Street, Hornsey

We are currently recruiting part-time bar/wait staff at our new pub, the Three Compasses on the High Street, Hornsey. If you are interested…

Started by Adam Frewer

2 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Adam Frewer

Ideas for premises for a new pub in Tottenham?

Hi, just throwing this out to get some ideas.... Does anyone know of any buildings for sale/with the lease due/that could be for sale that…

Started by Nez

7 May 23, 2015
Reply by JJ B

Let's hope this doesn't happen to TheSalisbury

Shocking. Pub in Kilburn demolished the day before Grade 2 listing. Let's hope this doesn't happen to any of our pubs. http://www.bbc.co.…

Started by Rob

20 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Pav

Another tottenham pub space under attack from development

I see the poor old Fountain Public House on West Green Road, N15 is under attack once again from a developer. How many assaults is it now a…

Started by clyde

4 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by clyde

Summer Drinks Tweet Up - Tomorrow evening at Ferry Boat Inn, Tottenham

Hello, Tottenham Art Group and Tottenham Life are holding a Tweet Up Summer Drinks tomorrow for anyone living in and around Tottenham to ge…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Jul 25, 2013

Desecration

is what is happening to what until December (and for many years) was the sadly-missed Goat at 414 - 416 West Green Road. I can't find any h…

Started by Paulie

1 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by John D

Salisbury quiz night?

I should know this, but which night is the Salisbury pub quiz? And is it every week? Thanks :)

Started by Jen Wallis

5 May 1, 2010
Reply by Jen Wallis

Boxing Day

Karen63 and I are organising a neighbourly Boxing Day. Any takers?

Started by ladybird

4 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by ladybird

The Salisbury on TV!!

if you watch BBC4 on Wednesday night at 9pm you may well see our favourite pub featured: http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/hughiegreenmostsincere

Started by Adam

7 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by alistairj

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service