Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'play' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Burghley Road Children's Centre receives Netmums gold award!

We are delighted to announce Burghley Road Children's Centre has been awarded a Netmums gold award! Thanks to all of you who love coming to…

Started by rolfy

2 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Hamsan

Please help revive this Friday afternoon Muswell Hill Bridge Club

Click here for the Event details Apparently this club was once full of members but is now down to the last few - I just joined and there's…

Started by Chris Setz

0 Oct 10, 2013

Brand New Play Centre at Selby Centre

Ding Dong is not only the latest addition to the Selby Centre in Tottenham but easily the most colourful - complete with indoor play area,…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 16, 2013

toddler group at Railway Fields

I wondered if anyone knew if there was a regular toddler group at Railway Fields? I would be really keen to be able to go there regularly…

Started by rolfy

9 May 27, 2013
Reply by rolfy

How to design the perfect playground

Günter Beltzig, designer of the wonderful Diana Memorial Playground amongst many others, offers his golden rules for the perfect playground…

Started by Liz

1 Feb 16, 2013

Jolly Babies - volunteers needed to run play group

Jolly Babies is a volunteer-run drop-in playgroup for parents / carers and their children aged 0-3. We are looking for more volunteers to r…

Started by Rebecca

3 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Rebecca

Games people play

It so happened that this week I had to throw a party for my daughter who turned 9 on Friday (they seem to expect it) and the big demand was…

Started by Liz

4 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Julie

Jolly Babies - Monday afternoon fun for under 3s

Looking for somewhere to take your babies and toddlers on Monday afternoons?   What: Jolly Babies is a friendly drop-in group for parents a…

Started by

4 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Rebecca

Play streets in Bristol

Hi, Saturday's Guardian had an interesting article on 'reclaiming the streets for kids', showing what happened in Bristol when some parents…

Started by michaelw

9 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by ant

Red Hot Pawn

Anyone for chess? I've recently joined Red Hot Pawn and am thoroughly enjoying it. Play at your own pace with players of similar ability, o…

Started by Clive Carter

4 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service