Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'parking permits' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Day tickets not valid in 2016?

Hi!  We've just realised some of our visitors day parking permits don't have "2016" on them. Is it likely that we can get them replaced? Do…

Started by Milda Rami

2 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Justin Guest

penalty - expired residential parking permit

I live in Stroud Green and after a few days with the lurgy, I emerged this morning to find a penalty notice on my  because my parking per…

Started by rosesky

6 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Mark Smith

Parking Woes...Again!

Hi All,  Does anyone know who we can complain to about the Parking Services section of the council? I've ordered a two week visitor permit…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

9 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Billy Hole

Residents parking permits - again

We've been trying to renew our parking permit online this evening, and keep getting the message 'try again in a few minutes'. As our permit…

Started by Carol Tennant

11 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by JulieB

Ticketed (and embarrassed) for misunderstanding online permit renewal

I share this story with a certain trepidation about admitting to having been a dummie, but do so because it's unlikely that I'm the only on…

Started by Hugh

53 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Do Haringey still send out reminders to renew parking permits?

Hi there, Spent many an hour viewing the site and picking up loads of great advice. Hopefully someone can help me out with this dilemma! We…

Started by doug

16 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by doug

Visitor parking permits CAN be ordered online!

I think the visitor parking permit application process nightmare may have ended. Maybe I missed this before, but it seems there's a new lin…

Started by Chrisandsally

30 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by paddyk

online resident parking permit

I know there have been posts about problems and solutions regarding parking permits online, but I don't know where to look on the forum. Ca…

Started by Gill

1 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by AntK

Parking permits - don't go in person!

My online application to renew my parking permit failed to complete as the payment wouldn't go through, and my credit card subsequently fro…

Started by Maddy

6 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Andy H

Harringay Parking Permit (renewal)

Hey everyone, So I decided to renew my parking permit online this year with Harringay Council (last month). It's getting really close to my…

Started by BBU

6 May 10, 2012
Reply by BBU

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service