Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'moka' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fantastic meal at Moka

I know this won't be news to some people, but I just wanted to say what a fantastic Mauritian-inspired meal we had at Moka last night. They…

Started by Kate

4 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Peta

Amazing brunch at Moka

I just wanted to report that I had a really delicious brunch at Moka today - baked eggs with chickpeas, spinach and chorizo. It looks as…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

5 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by Cat

What's going on with Moka?

I cycle past every day on my commute to work and can't help but notice it's still ominously closed. Anyone got any idea what's happening w…

Started by Hugh D

5 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by moka

Moka now opening on Thursday and Friday evenings

Just a little reminder that from this Thursday 20th September Moka will be opening up on Thursday and Friday evenings to make use of our ne…

Started by moka

0 Sep 19, 2012

First Cafe Moka Wine Night - Next Thursday 26th April

Café Moka Wine Night - Thursday 26th April Come to Café Moka for the first Café Moka Wine Night! Starting next week on Thursday 26th April…

Started by Hugo Read

4 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Hugo Read

Cafe Moka - first look

After months of work getting the premises at 5 Wightman Road ready, Kevin Vanthem and his team this morning opened Cafe Moka for a trial ru…

Started by Hugh

55 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

CAFE MOKA STRANGLED TO DEATH BY WIFI . . .

Over Moka Lunch and Irish Times twice this week I pondered some of the great imponderables of our time, ten of which I submit to your consi…

Started by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

12 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Pembysingsong

Word has it that new Wightman Rd Deli, Moka opens this Saturday

Word on the street tells me that the long awaited new deli on Wightman, Moka, is due to open this Saturday. I'll try and confirm.    

Started by Hugh

6 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Anette

Yaaay - great news on the Ladder's own Deli and Coffee Shop

Coming back from the station this afternoon, I noticed that work has started on the recently mooted deli and coffee shop next to La Vina on…

Started by Hugh

13 May 23, 2011

New Organic Deli/Cafe possible at 5 Wightman Road

We're hearing rumours that a new organic cafe/deli may be opening in the former dry cleaners on Wightman Road near Harringay Station. That…

Started by Hugh

45 May 18, 2011
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service