Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'love clean streets app' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sick of rubbish being dumped?

Love Clean Streets app - I was put on to it by some local counsellor I think... And it really is quick to use. Open the app, select where t…

Started by Kieran

5 Feb 4, 2022
Reply by Andrew

Haringey Commits to Rubbish Control at Harringay Meeting

Recent disquiet about Rubbish and waste issues on Harringay Online led to one member asking the Ladder residents' group to host a meeting a…

Started by Hugh

67 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Hugh

Fly tipping - Haringey's reporting system

The mess shown above appeared outside 180 Wightman Road, I think it was overnight on 6th/7th December.  I reported it to Ha…

Started by Dick Harris

22 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

Our Haringey - new app for reporting dumped rubbish etc

Haringey have just launched this app - you can find it in the App Store. Based on the Love Clean Streets initiative, an app (application)…

Started by Karen Alexander

46 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Bob Lindsay-Smith

Council App to report stuff

I was fishing round on the council website and it seems they have an 'app' that you can use to report stuff.. has anyone used this? had any…

Started by CasperFriendly

39 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

Our Haringey App- Haringey Feedback

There have been a  few discussions on HOL that mention the 'Our Haringey' App. One thing I thought it was lacking was a feedback function,…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Sep 10, 2014

Congratulations to Haringey Council

I'm happy to point out when the Council's performance ain't up to scratch, but on this occasion they done good. The Council's new app for…

Started by Hugh

6 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Serious fly tipping issue, Conway Rd

Help/advice needed I realise we are probably not alone in this respect but where we live (Conway Rd) we have a MAJOR issue with fly tipping…

Started by Neil Martin

13 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Christopher Riley

The easy way to report problems to the council, in less than 30 secs

'Snap Send Solve'  is currently only available in Australia - lets hope it is introduced in the UK soon: Full details here: http://snapsend…

Started by Adam

3 Nov 28, 2011

Dumped rubbish - go figure

Just watched a guy dump a huge amount of rubbish right outside his house on Seymour. Asked him why - he said he is fed up waiting for his l…

Started by Alison P

45 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service