Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'local plan' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey Council virtual engagement sessions on the local plan this month

Haringey Council are holding a number of sessions on various aspects of the local plan online this month. There are a few left including on…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 14, 2021

Consultation on Haringey's Future

Haringey is consulting on the new local plan. If you're not sure what a local plan is, the borough defines as follows: The Local Plan is a…

Started by HoL Site Admin

5 Nov 19, 2020
Reply by Chris Waller

Haringey's Warehouse Districts Under Threat?

An item at tonight's Council Cabinet meeting has thrown into question the future survival of Haringey's two warehouse districts and the art…

Started by Hugh

481 Oct 28, 2020
Reply by TerryLines

Planning Inspector Approves Haringey's Local Plan (with some amendments)

If you commented during the recent consultation on Haringey's new Local Plan, you may be interested to skim through the Planning Inspector'…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 May 2, 2017

Sainsbury's Harringay to be Replaced with Housing

Today more is emerging about the future of the Arena site. In March last year I took the time to comb through Haringey's 'Site Allocations…

Started by Hugh

72 May 11, 2016
Reply by Anna

UPDATE: Huge Swathes of Harringay to be Developed

Further to my post last week, I gritted my teeth last night, put on a brave face and got myself off to the Harringay & St Ann's Area Fo…

Started by Hugh

48 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

Till Monday* to Comment on the Biggest Changes Ever Planned for Harringay

*UPDATE: DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MONDAY - SEE END OF CLIVE CARTER COMMENT BELOW A few weeks ago, I outlined what the site allocations plan wil…

Started by Hugh

26 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Huge Swathes of Harringay Earmarked to 'Accommodate Majority of Development in Borough'

**UPDATE HERE** Last year in looking at the huge development planned in Harringay by Hornsey Station, I did a bit of digging round council…

Started by Hugh

43 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by HoL Site Admin

We Ignore How Decisions that Determine the Future of Harringay are Made at Our Peril

The key Council document that sets the framework against which important decisions are made in the borough, including planning decisions an…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Maddy

Consultation on Haringey's 'Local Plan'

It's a bit of an ask for individual residents this one, but if you have the yen and the time, this document is critical in shaping what the…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 24, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service