Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'local democracy' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Area Forums and Committees: a letter from Cllr Bernice Vanier, Cabinet Member for Communities

This popped up in the site admin elves inbox Area Forums and Committees Dear Resident, We’re writing to you as you’ve previously attended a…

Started by HoL Site Admin

22 May 26, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

David Lammy one of top 10 most influential politicians on Twitter

@DavidLammyMP has been named as one of the top 10 Westminster tweeters by the Independent Harringay councillors Carolyn and Karen are al…

Started by Liz

2 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Liz

Rebalancing British democracy in favour of voters

The Local Government Association, an all-party organisation representing more then 350 councils in England and Wales, is calling for a majo…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 2, 2009

Councillors on Twitter...come on, lets see more of you.

Here's the list of local councillors using Twitter So far only Cllr Matt Cooke is on there from Haringey, but it would be nice to see more.…

Started by Liz

5 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Nothing on the telly? How about a webcast of Haringey council meetings?

Thanks to Joe on the site for pointing this out (and you're all probably going to tell me that you like nothing better than settling down w…

Started by Liz

2 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Liz

It's local democracy week next week...

13 - 17 October 2008 Local democracy week is promoted by the Local Government Association (LGA) as a way to try and raise awareness of Loca…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 7, 2008

Down with 'council speak'! Long live plain English!

'Council speak' has been banned by Harrow Council. Phrases such as "the public realm" and "civic amenity sites" are out and plain English h…

Started by Liz

1 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Liz

Area Assemblies. Some thoughts.

Well, here is the Council's view of the Area Assembly. I have to confess that I have never attended one (nor will this time due to previous…

Started by Liz

5 May 31, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service