Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'local' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

But First Coffee - Quernmore Road, N4

Hello Harringay!                         I'm Matt, I opened But First Coffee only 2 months ago - it's my first business, and the product of…

Started by Matt Bracken

9 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

Haringey Food & Drink Festival - Shout out to local traders!

Back Our festival is shaping up really well - 40 Local Producers, growers, bakers, breweries, Street Food including the regulars a…

Started by Tottenham Green Market

6 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by JoeW

The Massive Problem of Human Poo in Our Local Parks

~ NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED ~ As far as i can tell from many friends in different boroughs, this is a problem not exclusive to my local par…

Started by byl999

62 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by byl999

Yoga classes

Hi I was wondering if anyone who does yoga could recommend a local class. I did try a session at Yoga Junction in Crouch End which I enjoye…

Started by KP

8 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

What are those red buildings?

Hi All It's my first post...so be gentle... My wife and I are moving to St Ann's road...and will obviously have the same questions most peo…

Started by Kieran

32 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Kieran

Nominate a local 'grot spot' as part of Keep Britain Tidy's 'Clean for the Queen' campaign.

Clean for the Queen link Just thought I would let you all know that the the 31st January is the last day to get your nominations in for lo…

Started by Sarah - CleanupUK

12 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Lanner

Local Honey - a Taste of Harringay

Raw honey from the bees at the bottom of my garden - a taste of Harringay Available in set and runny varieties: As the flowers the bees f…

Started by D C

4 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Maroulla Stephanou

The Quarter 7 Released Today!

Issue 7 of The Quarter has been released today! Have a look inside to see lots of events happening in Haringay for families, music lovers a…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Sep 1, 2015

Cleaner recommendation

Our cleaner is looking for extra  hours in the Harringay area.  Her number is 07530 107290. She is available on Monday, Tuesday afternoon a…

Started by Geoff Amabilino

1 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Tom Devine

If we were to help run the ward via Twitter, would the council play it's part?

Paris, led by a female Mayor, has allocated more than 75m Euros (5%) of it's budget receiving over 1,000 ideas from the public through part…

Started by Chris Setz

1 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Ricard

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service