Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'licensing' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Response by the Haringey Federation of Residents' Associations to Haringey Council's Statement of Licensing Policy (2008)

This from the HFRA (Haringey Federation of Residents' Associations): 29th February 2008. To the London Borough of Haringey Licensing Com…

Started by Hugh

7 Mar 5, 2008
Reply by Liz

Green Lanes Nailbar Fined for Lack of Licence

This from Haringey Council's website, Tuesday 4 March 2008: A Green Lanes nailbar owner was this week fined £500 and ordered to pay full c…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 4, 2008

"Better" Gambling Licence Application - Hearing Result

We started at 6 this evening. I got home about 30 minutes ago (It's now 11.45 pm). This was a tough one. Better had an expensive barrister…

Started by Hugh

11 Feb 24, 2008
Reply by Kake

Date for Readjournment of 'Better' Licence Application Hearing

Now scheduled for 6.30 on 20th February at the Civic Centre.

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 13, 2008

Harringay Gambling/Betting Shops

Two-nil to the residents as of last night at 11.30. The Gambling Licensing Committee reinforced their last decision and refused the gamblin…

Started by Hugh

3 Dec 30, 2007
Reply by Anette

"Result" - committe hearing 32-33 Grand Parade Gambling Licence

The committe was postponed at the last minute due to one of the committee members being ill. This meant the committee lacked a quorum. It'…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 20, 2007

Betting/Gaming Shop Number 2

48 Grand Parade has a Licensing appication next Monday. BUT they also have a planning application lodged which will need to go through if t…

Started by Hugh

4 Dec 13, 2007
Reply by Hugh

Betting Shops Update

The next two licience applications are being heard at the Civic Centre at 7.30 pm on Monday 17th and 20th. Do attend if you've the time to…

Started by Hugh

2 Dec 9, 2007
Reply by Alan Stanton

Finished Watching the Paint Dry?

And really (and I mean REALLY) interested in the betting shop thing? You can see a webcast of the Committee which made the recent decision…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 9, 2007

Further Update on 32-33 Grand Parade

Furter to my update yesterday, I've learned today that there may yet be hope on the 32-33 Grand Parade Gambling Licence. More in due course.

Started by Hugh

4 Nov 5, 2007
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service