Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'licensing' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey Council overturn the Licensing Authority decision concerning Krankbrothers in Finsbury Park

As previously reported the Council’s Licensing Sub-Committee refused Krankbrothers application of an additional Friday to be tacked on to a…

Started by Konrad B

2 Mar 29
Reply by Clive Carter

Get up, stand up... seriously, stand up for your rights!

Hi guys You might be aware that I am vehemently opposed to the Late Night license application from Antepliler for 43 and 44 Grand Parade.…

Started by Phil K

10 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

Gambling application at Alexandra Palace

http://www.haringey.gov.uk/index/business/licensing_regulations/licensing/licensing_representations/licensing_applications_under_consultati

Started by Omotn

2 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Lesley Ramm

Zam's Fried Chicken have applied for late opening

Just wandering past the bottom of Seymour Road, I noticed that Zam's have applied for a late opening licence until 2am, 7 days a week. Det…

Started by Liz

11 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Milo

Harringay's Petition makes the Local Papers

See the story here. Thanks to Adam for picking up on this one.

Started by Hugh

2 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

Those Bloody People at 48 Grand Parade

This from Andy Newman at the Gardens' Residents Association. I have been talking on the phone to Licensing several times today after readin…

Started by Hugh

1 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Mr Growbag

Report urges powers for residents to block licensing applications

A commission examining health inequalities in Liverpool has called for the establishment of local community bodies that would allow the pub…

Started by Hugh

1 Sep 19, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

Missed licensing application for late night Green Lanes licence application

Plovdiv on Green Lanes has submitted an application for: Provision of Late Night Refreshment: Monday to Sunday: 11pm to 4am Supply of Al…

Started by Hugh

3 Jun 10, 2008
Reply by matt

Late Night Licensing - Green Lanes

Those of you who look at the weekly planning and licensing updates may have noticed that the Old Ale Emporium recently applied for a late n…

Started by Hugh

14 May 16, 2008
Reply by Margaret Fowler

Green Lanes Premises Licences up for Review for Failing to Prevent Crime and Disorder

My attention has been drawn to two licences which are under review for Green Lanes premises. I know only what's below. Both were noted as "…

Started by Hugh

4 May 6, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service