Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'lanes' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mopeds on Green Lanes

Yet again, I witnessed a pedestrian get smashed in to a by a wreckless and dangerous moped driver on green lanes, anyone else finding it's…

Started by Pablo

26 Jun 11, 2023
Reply by Rosamund Tomlins

Smoke-free coffee shops in Harringay?

I was in Harringay Green Lanes this morning and thought it would be nice to stop & have a coffee outside one of the many coffee shops t…

Started by andy thomas

42 Sep 14, 2019
Reply by Anka

How traffic apps are routing cars onto residential roads

Worth a read in the light of the ongoing debate on traffic in this area: "Waze and other traffic dodging apps prompt cities to game the alg…

Started by michaelw

17 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by andy h

Little Istanbul

Harringay and Haringey is already a needless confusion, and Green Lanes is miles and miles long. So can we rename the stretch of road from…

Started by James Whyte

13 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Anna Maria Dipino

Green Lanes Christmas Street Party Sat Nov 28 - LOCAL stalls WANTED

Chestnuts Market has been asked by Harringay traders association to co-ordinate the Christmas Market for our Green Lanes Christmas Street…

Started by Marika

3 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by Marika

Falling masonry strikes again

Yesterday (Sunday) afternoon we were walking along Green Lanes during some particularly strong gusts of wind & we heard a crash... anot…

Started by michaelw

1 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

What I miss since I moved away from Harringay

I've had to move away from Harringay temporarily and here's what hurts: Coffee There's no decent coffee in Torquay. Seriously. It's weaker…

Started by Sophie Smith

18 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by renee taylor

I Want To Recommend....Swimming lessons for Adults with Andy off Green Lanes every Saturday or Sunday

Hi there, I'm new to Harringay Online and hope this will get picked up by a few people especially those who are lacking confidence in how t…

Started by Taz Gray

2 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Taz Gray

Short let and/or catsitter wanted mid Aug-late Sept!!

Hi guys, I'm away for around 6 weeks and I wonder if anyone knows of someone needing a room for this time (or period within). Lovely large…

Started by debbie cramer

4 Jul 26, 2012

What happened tonight on Green Lanes between Fairfax and Effingham??

It was around 6:45pm and there were about 4 police cars and an ambulance on the ladder side of Green Lanes.  From a distance, it looked lik…

Started by Michelle

0 Feb 20, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service