Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'kurdish marches' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kurdish March this Sunday along Green Lanes

A Kurdish March is planned for this Sunday 17th February to protest at the arrest of PKK leader Öcalan in 1999.  The route details that we'…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 15, 2013

Kurdish Protest through Harringay

Picture: Still from a video shot on Green Lanes by Hugh Flouch in October 2012   Following this week's events in Paris, you may not be surp…

Started by Hugh

17 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Ruth

Some sort of protest on Green Lanes?

I'm incredibly curious as to what happened last night. There were fireworks, then some time later there was some kind of a protest pretty m…

Started by Cat

21 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by ElleCarumba

My visit to the Newroz Festival in Finsbury Park

Me and mine walked down to Finsbury Park tube via the Newroz Festival this afternoon. I wasn't quite sure what to expect. Earlier in the we…

Started by Hugh

7 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Suze

Manor House vigil for Kurds caught in Middle East conflicts

You may have noticed an encampment outside the Manor House gates of Finsbury Park.   This is a vigil set up for a week from 8th April to ex…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Andy Newman

Kurds Protesting Outside Wood Green Library Yesterday

Out there on Twitter, @WoodGreenN22 has directed @KarenGriggs to us to find out if anyone knows why a groups of Kurds was protesting outsid…

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 16, 2010

rally/celebration in the park?

There was something going on in the park today involving a bunch of people in cars with red, white and blue flags with candles on and drumm…

Started by anne barwick

13 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by anne barwick

Freedom For Kurdistan Demonstration

Did anyone else see (or take part in) the procession along Green Lanes and onto Stanhope Gardens? Everyone seemed to be in good spirits, ev…

Started by Nigel Lupton (luptonn)

4 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by anne barwick

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service