Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'house' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Understanding the drains...

Hi, I'm trying to get a better idea of the likely way in which the drains for our house work, as a part of generally understanding the hou…

Started by michaelw

2 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by michaelw

Imam killed after morning prayer in Finsbury Park

Cycling home after work last night, forensics in white suits were seen coming out of the Muslim Welfare House on Seven Sisters Road, by Fin…

Started by AnnieH

1 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Peaches Geldof now a local?

Did anyone see this article in the Evening Standard and Mail yesterday? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2020074/Peaches-Geldo

Started by Jo W

15 Aug 8, 2011

Smelly drain - builder recommendation please....

Hello Can anyone recommend a builder for the following job? Bad smells come out of the main outside drain (where kitchen and bathroom was…

Started by RNM

1 Jun 15, 2011

Painting the outside of our house

Hi there, I am keen to paint the front of our house, as we currently have the rendering as it is and flakey window ledges etc. Can anyone…

Started by Fran

10 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by JD

Safety Survey at Manor House

Over the next week or so we will be conducting a passenger safety survey at Manor House Tube station; if you see us please spend a couple o…

Started by British Transport Police

0 Jul 3, 2010

Hello, and where to look for private house sales in Harringay?

Hi there.I hope this is the right place for me to ask this question. Please move it if not.I currently live in Manchester, but am looking t…

Started by Jack Sloan

2 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Jack Sloan

Housing hunters/offerers

Thought it would be useful to have a space where local people could advertise that they're looking for and/or offering flats and houses for…

Started by Lauren W

1 Jan 20, 2008
Reply by Lauren W

Classical music not working in Manor House tube

Thought it would be of interest to post this. On Saturday my partner was coming up the escalator at Manor House at around 7pm. 3 youths we…

Started by TTTH

5 Jan 18, 2008
Reply by TTTH

Haringey "escapes" worst of London property price falls - so far

Today Rightmove reported that house prices have fallen an average of 6.8% in London in the first (nearly) three weeks of December. As a re…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 18, 2007

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service