Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Thought it would be of interest to post this.

On Saturday my partner was coming up the escalator at Manor House at around 7pm. 3 youths were pushing people on their way up and one person retaliated. Unfortunately for him it was 3 people against one. Beyond the barriers, all took off their belts and started using the buckles to beat the man across the face. I think he gave a good as he as got, but he was left with a bloody face. A lot of the people, including eldery members were visibly shaken by the scene, and many would not go through the barriers until they had moved on. Security/ tube staff did not intervene.

Tags for Forum Posts: crime, house, manor, publictransport, tube, youth

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Colin,
I work for the local paper and we're looking into this incident. It would be good to chat to you, can you call me on 020 8342 5777?

You can also email me via this site.

Thanks,
Emma (Youle)
Dear Colin,

Thank you for letting me know your concerns and I want to reassure you that we will of course respect confidentiality. I have just have confirmed this in person again and am sorry to hear there was a misunderstanding. I hadn't realised the disappointment and if I had would have made reassurances at the time.

We of course respect that this site is for residents use and open discussion, and would not wish to affect that in any way.

If you would like to discuss this further please let me know.

All the best,
Emma
That's the theory, but obviously not working in Manor House. Vauxhall has it too.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service