Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'hornsey' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wallet Lost - Hornsey High Street

Long shot but I lost my wallet somewhere on / near hornsey high street last week. It's a small grey one and contains my driving licence so…

Started by Michael Tuohy

0 Sep 27, 2023

"Pubs, Ponds and Power: The Story of the Village - London" - worth a watch if you missed it.

Thanks for heads up Lesley Ramm @HornseyN8. BBC- "Archaeologist Ben Robinson explores the hidden villages of the capital. Despite many rura…

Started by EMC2

4 Jan 31, 2021
Reply by Hugh

Fatal Road Accident adjacent to St Mary's Tower, Hornsey High Street

From Metpol - "Police were called at approximately 17:10hrs on Thursday, 27 December to reports of a van in collision with a pedestrian o…

Started by EMC2

39 Jan 3, 2020
Reply by Gordon T

North London Vintage Fair. 7 and 8 December

Hornsey Parish Church Hall, corner of Park Road N8 and Cranleigh Gardens N10.  Ceramics, glass, kitchenware, clothes, jewellery, toys, game…

Started by Michael Anderson

0 Dec 6, 2019

Public piano for Hornsey station

I was reading this article featured on BBC News today: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50158653 Do you think we can get a piano for Hornsey s…

Started by Jamie C

12 Nov 7, 2019
Reply by Antoinette

Exhibition on the Development of the former Hornsey Gasworks

If you're interested in the Development of the former Hornsey Gasworks - you're welcome to a Public Exhibition on the two initial buildings…

Started by EMC2

9 Nov 30, 2018
Reply by Richard Hulbert

Poor Doors in Harringay are here!

The new development at Hornsey Railway station will, despite planning permission not being given for this, have separate doors for privatel…

Started by John McMullan

8 Jul 6, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

Large 2 bed flat in Victorian Conversion w shared garden in N8 available 21st July

Our last lovely tenants who had our flat for 5 years have just moved out and after we've spruced the place with new carpets, flooring and p…

Started by Gemma Barker

0 Jun 26, 2018

Hornsey Town Hall makes the papers.

Parks, libraries, halls: cities pay price of austerity by selling their heritage Councils up and down the country have been accused of “sel…

Started by pamish

2 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by John McMullan

Haringey Councillors in Ham+High

The meticulously extracted-from-tweets-and-Senior-Labour-Sources story from HoL has been republished in Ham+High http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/n

Started by pamish

8 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service