Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'home' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

House sitter recommended

I have a house and garden, two cats, a dog and a goldfish and so need a fairly regular house sitter to keep everything alive and in order w…

Started by Julia Richards-Davies

2 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Julia Richards-Davies

Social Housing Flat exchange

My daughter is looking to move closer to me as we need to share the care of her dog, she has a circle 33 top floor flat in a 3 story, moder…

Started by tania

0 Sep 4, 2013

Victorian tiles

Hi,  we live on the ladder and have just lifted the floor up and found some lovely victorian tiles. Some of these are in a really poor stat…

Started by LE-newby

12 Sep 11, 2012

Two lovely cats in need of a new home

This is Erik (blue tabby) and Sookie (tortoise shell). They have been with me since November 2010. They came to me as 8 month old kittens.…

Started by Anette

15 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

Computer Home Movie Editing- Help Making Movies From Various Sources

Hi. I wonder if someone out there can help me. I have various movie clips, from my camera (in AVCHD Video format) and an IPhone (in Quick T…

Started by Justin Guest

5 May 31, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

Ladder wanted in the Ladder

As I intend to run some network wiring over the roof, I need an 8 metre ladder. I checked the usual hire shops and they'll charge you an ar…

Started by Peet van de Sande

8 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Peet van de Sande

Gorgeous black cat looking for a new home

This is Jack. He was found on Seymour Road on Halloween, trying to make friends with people to get himself a home. After 2 weeks of sleepin…

Started by Anette

9 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Anette

Lovely Lily the cat needs a new home

This is Lily. She’s a one year old rescue cat who’s been with me for 6 months now. She is probably the most amazing cat I have ever met,…

Started by Anette

8 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Anette

A History of Private Life

Radio 4 are broadcasting an interesting looking series of programmes looking at the hidden history of the home. Click here for a list of p…

Started by Liz

1 Oct 1, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service