Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'harringay post office' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Squatters @ Post office Green lanes

Hi Its seems squatters have moved into the old Post office in Green Lanes today.....

Started by Ann

60 Dec 24, 2020
Reply by Stav Aristides

The old post office and other empty retail places: what will happen next?

Builders have started clearing out the old post office. Does anyone know what this is going to become? Is there any info on the fate of o…

Started by Pavlos

37 Jun 13, 2020
Reply by Pavlos

Post Office Counters Head Office Respond to Harringay Queue Complaint

Here is a letter I received from Post Office Customer Services, having queried the extremely long queue our local one has been getting rece…

Started by Maddy

12 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by Anna C

Harringay post office

Many will know that Harringay post office was closed and subordinated into a two man counter in a local stationery store. My wife needed to…

Started by Graham Charnock

10 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by Paul C

The Day the Music Died - Harringay Crown Post Office Closes after 83 Years - what it Replaced in 1936

A post office in a stationers? Disgraceful.....and just like it was a hundred years ago. With the crown post office at 509 Green Lanes clos…

Started by Hugh

6 Apr 21, 2019
Reply by Mags D

New Post Office to Open April 18th

The shop-fitting looks just about done. Time to say goodbye to our real post office. I'm informed that 17th April will be the last day od…

Started by Hugh

15 Apr 16, 2019
Reply by Esther Little

Harringay Post Office

I'm confused, they've been campaigning to stop the Green Lanes Post Office from closing but now there's this. 

Started by Dyl

12 Mar 29, 2019
Reply by Ruth

Harringay Crown Post Office Closure - 'Customer Forum'

Hi All Following excellent demonstrations outside Wood Green & Harringay Crown Post Offices on 1st December with great speeches from D…

Started by Steve

0 Dec 9, 2018

Police incident at Green Lanes Post Office

Pavement around Post Office taped off, multiple police vehicles in attendance/still arriving, helicopter overhead at 1640. 

Started by Gordon T

3 Oct 26, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

Save Harringay Crown Post Office - Xmas Extravaganza

The campaign to save our local Crown Post Office has been going for the best part of a year and we would like to thank everyone for their c…

Started by Steve

7 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Admiral

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service