Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'green lanes' (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seen on a Green Lanes front Door Opposite the Salisbury

There's one member of this site at least who I know will share the concerns of the people who live in this flat. (With some text slightly e…

Started by Hugh

2 Feb 1, 2008
Reply by Liz

"Better" Gambling Licence Hearing Rescheduled

Following last night's post about the licence application hearing being cancelled again, I can now report that the hearing has been quickly…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 30, 2008

Licence Application for Betting Shop No. 3. Do You Want the Good News or the Bad News?

This morning I received notification that planning permission for the change of use of 48 Grand Parade was refused by Haringey Council. Th…

Started by Hugh

5 Jan 25, 2008
Reply by TTTH

Overlooked Architechtural Detailing on Green Lanes

Like many people I often hurry down a street eyes to the front fixed on reaching my destination. But from time to time, I cast my eyes alof…

Started by Hugh

3 Jan 19, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Harringay Makes the Gambling Act 2005, Front Page News!

I feel that perhaps I owe the community an explanation for bringing our High Street to national attention. I have to admit that I didn’t ex…

Started by PeterPiper

0 Jan 18, 2008

"Metrobet" (corner of Warham) Gambling Licence Application Goes to Appeal

This is where it starts to get really difficult. As expected Metrobet have lodged an appeal at the magistrate's court against Haringey Coun…

Started by Hugh

4 Jan 17, 2008
Reply by Margaret Fowler

Just Discovered - 2007 Release Movie Set in and Around Green Lanes

I haven't seen it, but came across "The Lives of Saints" , which was set in and around Green Lanes Harringay, on the ICA site. The ICA Rev…

Started by Hugh

2 Jan 11, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Keepin' up with the Kidz

Apparently the Arena shopping Arcade is known to certain local kidz as Manaman Park - see dontstayin.com

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 3, 2008

"Result" - committe hearing 32-33 Grand Parade Gambling Licence

The committe was postponed at the last minute due to one of the committee members being ill. This meant the committee lacked a quorum. It'…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 20, 2007

Betting/Gaming Shop Number 2

48 Grand Parade has a Licensing appication next Monday. BUT they also have a planning application lodged which will need to go through if t…

Started by Hugh

4 Dec 13, 2007
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service