Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'green' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wood Green on Facebook

Hello, I have just set up a page on Facebook for Wood Green which seems to me to being neglected a bit on there. All other Haringey areas…

Started by Ana Rem

2 Apr 6, 2012

Wood Green shop opening - and it's not a betting shop or a 99p store

Just a quick retail update on the Mall, which has been suffering a few closures of late (Peacocks/ Barratts etc etc) Tiger Stores has ope…

Started by AntK

7 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Brent Scott

Park View School, introducing ourselves...

Hi fellow members, The school has just signed up to HarringayOnline. We are in West Green, just over half a mile from the top of the Harri…

Started by Park View

3 Mar 19, 2012

What happened tonight on Green Lanes between Fairfax and Effingham??

It was around 6:45pm and there were about 4 police cars and an ambulance on the ladder side of Green Lanes.  From a distance, it looked lik…

Started by Michelle

0 Feb 20, 2012

Applications invited for Haringey 40:20 Community Fund supporting Green Projects in the borough

Via Haringey 40:20 Are you part of a local group that’s looking to make a change in Haringey? Have you got a great idea for getting more pe…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Seema Chandwani

Fogo Vivo - new brazillian place at Green lanes station ... OOPS its shut!

See the Time out Review - very positive. I have to go there perhaps for lunch today. Will report back.

Started by neiltingley

4 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by neiltingley

Well Done- Big Green Book Shop Number 2 in London & South East

I have just received this weeks BGB Newsletter and was so pleased they were in the top 2 I had to post this up for everyone to see A Big We…

Started by Andy Newman

0 Jan 25, 2012

Steam train due through Harringay Green Lanes station on Saturday 10th - I think

Back in the summer I was surprised to see a steam train going past on the Barking - Gospel Oak Overground line - and a few weeks later my 3…

Started by michaelw

12 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by ElleCarumba

Wood Green graffiti

Random question, but does anyone know what the story is behind the sudden appearance of various hand-painted messages around Wood Green, th…

Started by Jen Wallis

4 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by British Transport Police

Multi[per]plexed

Wood Green has two multiplexes; the Vue, which has six screens and Cineworld which I think has even more. Both show exactly the same blockb…

Started by Kit

10 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Kit

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service