Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'green' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My excellent childminder is looking for more kids to look after

Hello, If anyone on here is looking for an Ofsted-registered childminder, I have a recommendation for you. My two-year old goes to a child…

Started by Donna

0 Aug 31, 2014

LUOS AT THE HARINGEY GREEN FAIR

Living Under One Sun are having a fruit and vegetable stall at the Haringey Green Fair on the 6th September. Come along and find out about…

Started by Living Under One Sun

1 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Dee

BBC London Radio 94.9 talks to Ducketts Common (03/08/2014)

Green Flag awards, volunteering and tomato trees ...

Started by friends of ducketts common

2 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by ant

Ducketts Common pleased to announce a green flag award for 2014

Congratulations to all the Green Flag award winners this year. The Haringey Advertiser Tottenham & Wood Green Independent Haringey Coun…

Started by friends of ducketts common

1 Jul 31, 2014

Unlikely, but have you lost a peahen?

I was in the garden this afternoon and at one point idly thought that the child shouting in the distance sounded like a peacock. A little l…

Started by Mike C

2 Apr 5, 2014

Green Party leader Natalie Bennett and Jean Lambert MEP coming to Muswell Hill, Sat 5th April

HARINGEY GREEN PARTY NEWS RELEASE Come and meet Natalie Bennett, the Leader of the Green Party of England & Wales, and London's Green M…

Started by Chris Henderson

8 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Germana

Harringay Market Pictures and a big thank you

It was so nice to see so many of you rocking up to the market today, and coming earlier too with our new opening time of 10am - 3pm. Marsh…

Started by Marika

2 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Marika

Living Under One Sun wins Green Flag 5th time!

We wanted to say a massive thankyou to all our friends, volunteers and supporters who helped make this happen. You are a fantastic bunch ..…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Aug 19, 2013

What I miss since I moved away from Harringay

I've had to move away from Harringay temporarily and here's what hurts: Coffee There's no decent coffee in Torquay. Seriously. It's weaker…

Started by Sophie Smith

18 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by renee taylor

Tweaks to Plevna/Ermine proposed development

Re the proposed development of 158 dwellings on the 'waste land' on the railway embankments at Plevna Crescent and Ermine Road, in St Anns,…

Started by pamish

1 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by pamish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service