Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'fairland park' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I am Invited to a Summer Party

This morning I received the following invitation from the Friends of Fairland Park. It's extended to all in Harringay. I thought it was a g…

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by matt

Fairland Park - June update

Lots of info this month; * park opening * Green Flag inspection * Summer Party * park, then & now Please see the Fairland Park websit…

Started by matt

9 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by PeterPiper

Fairland Park - update

Please see the Fairland Park website for; * date when opening to the public * date of the Opening Party * and latest photos Matt Friends…

Started by matt

6 May 25, 2010
Reply by matt

fairland park

I live opposite the park and it looks like they are doing a great job. I wondered if anyone had any news on complition date?

Started by Pinenut

1 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by matt

Fairland Park update: Daffodils and alien objects.

Update for Fairland Park; Daffodils and alien objects   The re-development of the park is progressing well. Lots more play equipment and…

Started by matt

7 Apr 13, 2010

Fairland Park - updates

Fairland Park's re-development is now 5 weeks in with a lot of hard landscaping going on. Hardly recognize the place! A central art piece i…

Started by matt

1 Mar 17, 2010

Fairland Park - "Making workshop" this Saturday 10am-1pm at North Harringay Primary School

An art feature has been commissioned for Fairland Park - the artists are running two workshops for local people to get involved with the de…

Started by Adam

0 Mar 10, 2010

crockery needed for Fairland Park art installation

As some of you will have seen, the work has commenced to regenerate Fairland Park! It will be completed by mid April. One of the new featur…

Started by Adam

0 Feb 10, 2010

Fairlands Park

Great news – the long awaited work to improve and upgrade Fairlands Park (formerly the Falkland/Fairfax Open Space) is due to start on Mond…

Started by Karen Alexander

2 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by matt

Fairland Park re-development starts February

The Fairland Park re-development will start this February and run for 10 weeks. There is an artists feature to which the artists would lik…

Started by matt

2 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service