Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'estate' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Estate Agent Recommendations please?

Hi, After 30 odd years living in Haringay, it’s time for us to move on.  Estate agents are a tricky thing to navigate. We’ve had x3 valuati…

Started by Ange

5 Nov 18, 2022
Reply by Ange

The Property Company on Tottenham Lane, and their unsavoury business practices.

There's been mentions of this company on here before, mainly to do with dumped litter and antisocial behaviour. They manage (badly) a coupl…

Started by Anette

15 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Suzy Marie

Ferry Lane Estate's biodiversity

Hi all, I've lived on Ferry Lane Estate for 26 years.  It's at Tottenham Hale and, is just a five minute walk from Tottenham Marshes in the…

Started by Jeanette Sitton

0 Apr 30, 2012

Ferry Lane Estate Nature ---- a new Facebook page

Hi all I live on the Ferry Lane Estate. It really is a lovely place, (as far as London social housing estates go). It's very green, rich in…

1 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Hugh

ARMED ROBBERY ON FERRY LANE ESTATE

Hi all The poor shopkeeper on Ferry Lane Estate was robbed at gun-point. His day's takings were stolen and a necklace and pendent of a cul…

2 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

FLOODLIT MULTI USE GAMES AREA IN ALLY PALLY FIELDS

I have been advised to watch out for a planning application for a development on the playing fields area attached to the cricket club / foo…

Started by Lesley Ramm

4 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Lesley Ramm

That's not an estate agent's sign . . . . . . . . this is an estate agent's sign.

In Feb 1990 No 62 Wightman Rd was denied permission to retain an unauthorised advertising board.  Twenty years later we are treated to this…

Started by WightmanPaul

0 Feb 10, 2010

ESTATE AGENTS/VANDALS

Have just come home to find that some estate agents' goon has nailed a massive to let sign to the gatepost of my house in a clod-hoppered a…

Started by Cml

7 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

Estate Agent Hoarding on HoL: post here without delay!

Concerned about commercial plugs on HoL? Frustrated at waiting for an estate agent to vet your views on the subject of estate agent hoardin…

Started by Clive Carter

18 May 31, 2009
Reply by Alison P

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service