Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'effingham road' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another Illegal Conversion. Information and Help Required.

All I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed but no.69 Effingham Road is being gutted at the moment. It was bought very cheaply (for 270k)…

Started by Stuart

101 Aug 1, 2011

Harringay aggro - violent incidents in the last 48 hours (March 2009)

It may just be coincidence but: - Saturday night, someone shot on Cavendish - Saturday night (10'ish) we see 4 youths walking up Effingha…

Started by Stuart

53 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by QUiSHi

Effingham Road police presence

Lots of police on Effingham tonight – at least four police cars with blue lights going for the best part of an hour. Anyone know why? Looke…

Started by Eilidh

7 May 5, 2009

Street Walker on Wightman Road

There's a young lady [20-25yrs old] who has taken to importuning, usually around 1-2 am on the stretch of Wightman Road from Cavendish to B…

Started by WightmanPaul

7 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Margaret Fowler

IS there an epidemic of shops/cafes/kebab places shutting down in Green Lanes?

Now Ali Babas seems to have shut and by Effingham 2 more shops are boarded up with for sale signs? Is it the recession hitting small busine…

Started by Sapphireblue

8 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Anette

Map of London's not lost rivers-The London Rivers Action Plan

here Click on Lee section on map to find out about restoration and action on our most local river and here for more on the background (fro…

Started by Liz

2 Jan 16, 2009

Harringay's razor wire

The razor wire overhanging a fence in the Passage has been bugging me for some time. I can't be exact as to where it is, but I always see i…

Started by phippsofacto

25 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by matt

Do you need planning permission for satellite dishes on the front of a house?

There's a couple of absolute monstrosities on Effingham which would put Jodrell Bank to shame. And they're usually right on the front of a…

Started by Stuart

2 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Michael Anderson

Bell Seller on Effingham?

Apparently someone on this forum lives in Effingham and sells bells. I'm after a couple for my son's bike and scooter. If that's you (or yo…

Started by Stuart

1 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Ladder potholes to be discussed on BBC London 08:10 on April 2nd

the awful state of London's/Haringey's/Harringay's roads will be the topic of conversation tomorrow morning on BBC London (94.9 FM) at 08:1…

Started by Adam

6 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by alistairj

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service