Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'dog poo' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Here's how to sort out the dog poo problem once and for all

Have a look at this - excellent if somewhat far-fetched. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/09/18/dog_poop_dna_database/

Started by Anette

7 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Liz

Dog fouling along Harringay Passage

I was just wondering if anyone else thinks that there has been a marked deterioration of the state of the Harringay Passage with respect to…

Started by Harringay

32 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Alison P

Phantom anti- dog poo campaigner strikes again

Found in the Harringay Passage 2 days ago...who is this mysterious stranger? Must be a parent... Don't get caught... although I'm sure we…

Started by Liz

4 Sep 14, 2008

One for the site's avid poo-watchers

This from Haringey Council's website: On dog dirt patrol at Albert Road Rec Tuesday 20 May 2008 Dog walkers on Albert Road Recreation Gr…

Started by Hugh

4 May 22, 2008
Reply by Anette

Dog mess of a liquid persuasion

I have just been told by my girlfriend that an old geezer was walking his dog and stood and watched as it took a leak on my motorcycle cove…

Started by phippsofacto

6 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by phippsofacto

What happened to the letter to residents about dog fouling and rubbish dumping?

Last week after I reported three lots of dumped rubbish near the entrance to the passage, and having just negotiated my way up the Harringa…

Started by Liz

12 Apr 16, 2008
Reply by Alison P

Harringay Passage - Fines for dog dirt and rubbish dumping

This from Haringey's Website today (Thanks to Liz for spotting this one): People who allow dogs to foul the pathway and who dump rubbish i…

Started by Hugh

31 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Anette

Dog shit

Yesterday I came a cropper trying to navigate a pram and a toddler past a pile of dog shit in the passage right outside the entry to SHJS.…

Started by Alison P

37 Feb 21, 2008
Reply by Anette

Seen on a Green Lanes front Door Opposite the Salisbury

There's one member of this site at least who I know will share the concerns of the people who live in this flat. (With some text slightly e…

Started by Hugh

2 Feb 1, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service