Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'charity' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any local charities doing Christmas lunch?

Does anyone know of some where locally doing a charity Christmas lunch who would like some stuffing mix and cranberry sauce? I have 3 big b…

Started by JulieB

3 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by John D

Homes wanted for kittens

Last 2 kittens of a litter of 5. Black with slight white touches, one male, one female. They are about 8 weeks old and ready to go in 2 wee…

Started by Sophie Smith

2 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Sophie Smith

TRAID Free Clothes Collections for Charity

Dear members!  A reminder that TRAID (the lovely charity I work for) are running free collections of your unwanted clothes / shoes.  You ca…

Started by Racheal Leigh

0 Oct 23, 2012

Free to a GOOD home - sweet black boy kitten

I've one remaining kitten free to be homed from this weekend. He's very friendly and inquisitive and enjoys running about my flat and playi…

Started by Sophie Smith

2 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by KP

Looking for a cat?

There's been a lot of discussion recently around the issue of stray cats locally and we've been successful in re-homing several via this si…

Started by Sophie Smith

1 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Emma

FREE TO A GOOD HOME 2 kittens

Organic, free range kittens (!) last 2 of a litter of 5. Black with slight white touches, one male, one female. Totally bonkers and turning…

Started by Sophie Smith

0 Sep 12, 2012

Charity offers on-request pick up of unwanted clothes & shoes!

Hello!  I live in Haringey and also work for the environmental  charity TRAID.  We are trialling a scheme across the borough, including Har…

Started by Leigh

7 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Leigh

New Art Therapy Group

Hello everyone, My name is Paula and I am volunteering with MIND in Haringey, a day centre for people with mental health problems. We are…

Started by paulaniuk

0 Apr 11, 2012

Localgiving.com

Localgiving.com was founded in 2008. The pilot phase of Localgiving.com was launched in eight Community Foundations throughout 2009 and…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Mar 8, 2012

Bobble Day 2012 - Get Your Woollies Out

February 10 is Bobble Day. This year it promises to be bigger, brighter, warmer and woollier than ever. It’s fun and easy to get involved…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 2, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service