Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'buy' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2 x brand new, unworn Uniqlo winter coats for sale!

Two brand new, unworn Uniqlo winter coats for sale  Size: S  Colour: black  Women Hybrid Down Short Coat - £109 Women Ultra Warm Hybrid Dow…

Started by Jo

0 Jan 26, 2022

Paving slabs needed

Hi  i am short on paving slabs for front garden and wondered if anyone has some leftover? Preferably Indian sandstone but I'll take concret…

Started by Saima

7 Mar 13, 2021
Reply by Saima

Can I pay to borrow your small frame bike for a few weeks?

My bike has been vandalised beyond repair (someone cut through the frame with boltcutters) and I've just heard that it's going to take a fe…

Started by Jo

11 Jun 14, 2020
Reply by Jo

Looking for a Fridge / Freeze

Hello, I’m looking for a fridge freeze (any size). Please get in contact if you have one you’re throwing out or if you want to sell. Thank…

Started by Jamie Boyd

2 Apr 26, 2018
Reply by Hugh Williams

Want to buy 3/4 bedroom house in Harringay area

We are a small family looking to upsize. We're active buyers and actively trawling rightmove / zoopla and all the estate agent sites. The q…

Started by AxP

7 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by E. F. Salzman

Half the people who got Help to Buy didn't need help to buy

Which I suppose leads to the conclusion that a lot of people who did need help to buy didn't get Help to Buy http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-p

Started by Michael Anderson

0 Apr 1, 2017

Looking to move to get into a good school?

Hi there, I know this is a popular subject amongst families - and I am looking for some case studies for a project I'm working on.  I need…

Started by Jo W

3 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by gabster

HARD BIKE BOX- mountain bike sized needed

Hi all,  My boyfriend is off to Burma on a cycling holiday in 2 1/2 weeks time and needs a hard bike box to pack his bike in the plane with…

Started by LE-newby

0 Jan 10, 2014

Looking for a 2 bedroom flat with a garden to buy in Haringey

Hi, Myself and my boyfriend are looking to purchase a 2 bedroom flat with a garden in Haringey. We know that there is little on the market…

Started by Natalie Darlison

2 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Joe

organic packed food in bulk (not fresh produced) buying group

Hi, I am considering to order organic food and maybe other stuff from Infinity Foods. The minimum order is £250 ex VAT, which is a lot for…

Started by ana p

3 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by ana p

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service