Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'broadband' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

broadband

im on wightman rd near hewit rd im currently with orange the speed is only 3mb and it does not work down one flight of stairs. do i switch…

Started by aj england

3 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Hugh

superfast BT Infinity broadband - Up to 100Mb - Is it worth changing

Hi Just wondering if anyone is currently using BT Infinity broadband. Just got a phone call saying there the higher speed would be avaiable…

Started by Glen Dsouza

16 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by john aldersley

More Virgin Trickery

Some more Virgin 'magicks': One good: one not so good First the good. In my ongoing quest to get a consistently decent internet connection…

Started by Hugh

15 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Yvonne

Broadband

Now I dont normally start conspiracy theories but............ For the past three days my broadband (Orange) has been extremely slow and in…

Started by Gill

1 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Justin Guest

Grrrr.....Virgin

I used to sit back and wonder what all the fuss was about with Virgin. I've had them for years from Telewest days and they've always been f…

Started by Hugh

21 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Brenda

Problems with reconnecting my Laptop after a Modem upgrade from Virgin

......had any problems reconnecting your laptop after a new modem installation from Virgin.      My Virgin  internet was running at snail-p…

Started by C-hemp

3 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by rebelrebel

Six Months Free Broadband

If you know some one who has a landline and no broadband but would like six months free please let me know. A friend is terminating his con…

Started by Con

0 Sep 12, 2011

Anyone got BT Infinity yet?

I got a note through my front door the other day to say we can now get BT's super-fast fibre-optic broadband service, Infinity. It would be…

Started by Stuart

25 Sep 11, 2011

Virgin Broadband service

Is anyone having to reboot their router/modem regularly with Virgin Broadband? We're having to do it at least once a day. I think it may be…

Started by John McMullan

165 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Adedayo Ige

The fastest broadband in Harringay?

I've been aware of websites you can use to test your broadband, but I just came across one that will allow you to then compare all result…

Started by Hugh

20 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by John D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service