Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hi

Just wondering if anyone is currently using BT Infinity broadband.

Just got a phone call saying there the higher speed would be avaiable from the 8th March and uprgrading now would not cost much more than we are currently paying.

I have always found issues when changing broadband providers or packages so trying to find out in advance if people are happy with the service and speed upgrade.

Thanks

Tags for Forum Posts: broadband, bt

Views: 1529

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We changed a couple of weeks ago from BT Broadband to BT Infinity.  The reason for changing was that I needed to increase our usage allowance and found that there was hardly any monetary difference.  This is a couple of weeks ago and speed test changed from 6.something to 22.something.  As we dont do a lot of streaming and downloading it has not made a huge difference, but pages do come up a bit better.  I dont have the best experiences with BT customer services so I did seriously consider the issue of a new contract but if I switched provider it would be the same and I have to say that as much as I dislike BT customer service (or lack of) I have not had any service interruptions for the past 3 years.  I did have other issues though and it brought me to tears having to deal with their customer services.  Found that if you write to the chairman's office service improved immediately!

Download speed now, at the most busy time probably, is 15.65

Hi, I changed from BT broadband option 1 to Infinity at the end of last year, it is noticably faster (speedchecker regularly shows 35 MB) Very good for streaming the footy !!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service